Dogfish Head's 9th Annual Analog-A-Go-Go Weekend Returns Nov. 8-10
The brewery will feature tastings, live music, local vendors, discounts and more at its properties in Milton, Rehoboth and Lewes.
Dogfish Head beers and spirits will be highlighted at Analog-A-Go-Go Weekend in November./Photo courtesy of Dogfish Head
Keep up with news at the Delaware beaches by signing up for our FREE email newsletter here.
Delaware has experienced a brewery explosion over the last two decades with new spots popping up all over the state. However, there is one local staple that started it all—Dogfish Head Craft Brewery. Known for "off-centered" brews and unique beer flavors, Dogfish Head is back with their ninth annual Analog-A-Go-Go Weekend event at each of their properties in Milton, Rehoboth Beach and Lewes on Nov. 8-10.
Kicking off the festivities on Nov. 8 at Dogfish Head Tasting Room & Kitchen in Milton is a happy hour featuring discounted canned beers, a pop-up shop from a local comic book store plus live music.
On Nov. 9 at Dogfish Head's Milton location, Analog-A-Go-Go guests can enjoy an artisanal marketplace./Photo courtesy of Dogfish Head
Ticketed festivities at the Milton property on Nov. 9 cost $25 per person, and with this purchase you are guaranteed the opportunity to sample nine different selections of off-centered concoctions, including:
- Koffie Koyt—6.2% ABV Dutch oat beer aged on Rise up Coffee Roasters’ cold-press coffee.
- Leaf in Place—9.4% ABV Baltic porter brew with toasted hazelnuts and mission figs.
- Goldenmilk—7.0 ABV oat cream ale brewed with turmeric, cloud forest yellow cardamom, tanga ginger, cinnamon verum and more.
- American Beauty Hazy Ripple IPA—7.0 ABV hazy IPA that is brewed with spelt and dosed with a special yeast.
- Highly Regular—7.6% ABV imperial milk porter brewed with milk sugar and has been primed with prune juice concentrate and licorice root.
- Smoovie Fixins—6.0% ABV fruit smoothie ale that has been brewed with a "very long list of ingredients."
- Slightly Mighty—4.0% ABV lo-cal IPA that is slight in calories and carbs.
- Booze for Breakfast Coffee Liqueur—10.0% ABV blend of nutmeg, cinnamon, brown sugar, coffee, and has been aged in bourbon barrels for two years. Also, it is brewed with real scrapple in order to get the full beer for breakfast experience.
- Autumn Rose Cocktail—10% ABV twist on a classic, Prohibition Era cocktail that is made with Esprit Malade and mixed with grenadine and lemon juice.
This year's Analog-A-Go-Go event will feature tastings of Dogfish Head's off-centered creations./Photo courtesy of Dogfish Head
Tickets also include a limited-edition Analog-A-Go-Go tasting glass, tours of the brewery’s production facility and Steampunk Treehouse, live music by Bastion’s Wake and access to an artisanal marketplace featuring an array of local artisans, record stores and food trucks, according to a news release. Plus, Dogfish Head founder Sam Calagione and Record Store Day co-founder Micheal Kurtz will host a fireside-style chat from 1-2 p.m. A select number of designated driver tickets ate available for $10.
Analog A-Go-Go attendees are also able to upgrade their experience with a ‘Sippin’ on Sonic tour, which is an hour-long exploration of Dogfish Head Distilling Co’s operations, and gives a deeper insight into their popular product Sonic Archeology. Those who opt for this option will pay an additional $20 per person for the tour, plus a free specialty glass and a 100 ml bottle of Sonic Archeology, according to a news release.
Samples at Analog-A-Go-Go 2019 include Dogfish Head spirits like Booze for Breakfast Coffee Liqueur and Autumn Rose Cocktail./Photo courtesy of Dogfish Head
On Sunday Nov. 10, all canned beers at the tasting room and kitchen will be discounted by $1 from noon-7 p.m.
Visit dogfish.com/analog-a-go-go for more information about the weekend lineup of festivities at Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats in Rehoboth, Chesapeake & Maine in Rehoboth and Dogfish Inn in Lewes.