Local Breweries and Musicians Combine Forces at The Queen on Nov. 9
The Wilmington venue's Local Brews, Local Grooves event features over 10 regional breweries and several area bands.
Adobe Stock./By beavera
Get the latest local food news delivered to your inbox by signing up for our FREE email newsletter here.
Spend the weekend celebrating local breweries and bands at The Queen.
Local Brews, Local Grooves will be held at the theatre, located at 500 N. Market St. on Saturday, Nov. 9, starting at 1 p.m. for VIP ticket holders and 2 p.m. for general admission. This 21 and over event will feature the breweries from Delaware and the Philadelphia area, plus music from local bands, according to the event venue’s website.
VIP tickets include unlimited brew samples, an hour of VIP-only sampling before GA ticket holders from 1-2 p.m. and a commemorative VIP-only Local Brews glass, according to the website.
General admission tickets include admission to the event starting at 2 p.m. Your ticket will include a cup, and drink samples will be purchased separately the day of the event. One sample is $3, a wristband for five samples is $12, according to the website.
Local breweries in attendance include:
- Big Oyster Brewery—Lewes, Del.
- Blue Earl Brewing—Smyrna, Del.
- Dogfish Head Craft Brewery—Milton, Del.
- Evil Genius Beer Company—Philadelphia, Pa.
- Heavy Seas Beer—Baltimore, Md.
- Liquid Alchemy Beverages—Wilmington, Del.
- Midnight Oil Brewing Company—Newark, Del.
- Stitch House Brewery—Wilmington, Del.
- Twin Lakes Brewing Company—Newport, Del.
- Victory Brewing Company—Downingtown, Pa.
- Wilmington Brew Works—Wilmington, Del.
- Yards Brewing Company—Philadelphia, Pa.
Local bands performing include:
- Cadillac Riot—Wilmington, Del.
- Homestead Collective—Philadelphia, Pa.
- Stone Shakers—Wilmington, Del.
- The Susquehanna Floods—Perryville, Md.
- TreeWalker—Newark, Del.
Local Brews, Local Grooves
500 N. Market St., Wilmington • 202-730-3331