Join us. And reach 20,000* Italian American consumers!
All Italian-owned businesses plus all businesses that recognize the value of the Italian consumer should place their messages in the herald. This monthly publication, reborn from an earlier incarnation, will have distribution among Italian-Americans in Delaware, Philadelphia and Southeastern Pennsylvania, and South Jersey. The Delaware Valley Italian-American Herald will contain news and features of interest to Italian-Americans of all ages.
- Italian-Americans comprise 25% of the population of the Delaware Valley.
- Italian-Americans represent the fourth largest European ancestry group.
- Italian-Americans identify more than ever with their Italian roots.
- Italian is the fourth foreign language spoken in U.S. homes
For Subscription inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 302.656.1809
For Editorial inquiries, contact Joe Cannavo or call 302.504.1274
For Advertising inquiries, contact Charlie Tomlinson or call 302.504.1335
* estimated readership, based on 6,000 distribution in strategic locations
A Today Media Publication