The Advantages of Renting Instead of Buying
Have you ever come home from a long day at work, only to remember that the lawn needs mowing or the gutters need cleaning? Homeownership and its upkeep have their drawbacks, especially for busy people on the go who crave flexible lifestyles. That is one reason why renting is on the rise: It's not just for empty nesters or young professionals. It's perfect for all people in various life stages.
Pettinaro Residential, a driving force in Delaware real estate, has a property to suit and enhance your everyday life. Pettinaro apartments are not just a place to lay your head at night—they generate a genuine community. Below are a few of the conveniences and amenities offered at a Pettinaro Residential community near you:
- Pettinaro’s wide array of layouts highlights all the most appealing features of apartment and townhouse living. Open floor plans, spacious bedroom closets, ample counter and cabinet space and sizable laundry rooms are standard in all communities. Depending on the specific community you choose, amenities can also include a fitness center, outdoor pool, tennis and racquetball courts, walking trails, complimentary continental breakfast and more.
- Pettinaro Residential communities offer easy access to Philadelphia, Wilmington and Baltimore, so you’ll always be close to work, school and play.
- Furnished and unfurnished apartments and townhouses are available for those seeking flexible, short-term and long-term housing opportunities. Pettinaro’s Preferred Employer Program provides additional incentives to employees of several major corporations in its service areas, too.
- Pettinaro's application-approval process is streamlined—and paperless! You can apply and sign your lease online—and once you've moved in, you can make your monthly payments online, too. If you prefer to pay your bills in person, you can always drop by the rental office. It’s all up to you.
- Pettinaro also has plenty of new construction popping up: The residential communities at Rockwood in Newark, Village at Blue Hen in Dover and West Creek Village in Elkton, Maryland, are all expanding to meet growing demand. Each property is distinctive in its own way.
Ready to get started? Visit pettinaro.com to take a look at floor plans and community information. You can start your application process today! At Pettinaro, there’s something for everyone.
Pettinaro looks toward the future with anticipation. As one of the largest real-estate development companies in the quad-state region, Pettinaro maintains an entrepreneurial spirit and is poised to continue its trend of growth for decades to come.
Pettinaro Residential, LLC
234 N. James St.
Newport, DE 19804