Pretty in Pink: 8 Products That Benefit Breast Cancer Foundations
Show your support in style.
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, a nationwide campaign to raise money for research and prevention efforts. We’ve compiled some of the local products whose partial proceeds go toward the cause.
1. Brighten up your wrist with Brighton’s limited edition Power of Pink Collection. The leather Woodstock bracelets ($45) are perfect for stacking or wearing on their own, and the Power of Pink 2017 bracelet ($50) features a butterfly charm and the signature pink breast cancer ribbon.
Available at Heart and Home (People’s Plaza and Pike Creek locations).
Brighton is donating $10 or 10 percent of the purchase value of these products to local and national charities that support breast cancer research and prevention.
2. Lokai’s limited-edition Pink Bracelet ($18) is meant to serve as a constant reminder to remain hopeful and supportive.
Available at Bel Boutique.
For every bracelet sold, Lokai will donate $1 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
3. Athleta's pink Power for She sports bra ($54) allows women to stand in solidarity with breast cancer patients and survivors.
Available at Athleta.
A portion of sales will be donated to Recovery on Water, an organization that encourages breast cancer patients to use exercise to move through recovery.
4. The S’well reusable water bottle in Bikini Pink ($35–$45) keeps beverages hot for 12 hours or cold for 24 hours.
25-ounce bottle ($45) available at Whimsy.
20 percent of sales from all sizes go toward the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Via Pura Vida
5. Available in four different styles, Pura Vida’s pink Breast Cancer Awareness bracelets ($5–$20) will be a perfect addition to your jewelry collection.
Available at Nicole J. Boutique.
Pura Vida will donate 10 percent of net profits to Boarding for Breast Cancer.
Via Panera Bread
6. Flavored with cherries, vanilla and honey, Panera Bread’s Pink Ribbon Bagel lets you start your morning off deliciously while also contributing to a good cause.
Available at your local participating Panera Bread.
While a portion of proceeds from each Pink Ribbon Bagel sale are donated throughout October, select locations are offering 100 percent donation days, during which the entire day’s Pink Ribbon Bagel sales will be donated to that location’s breast cancer partner. Ask your local Panera Bread for more information.
Adorn your wrists with Chavez for Charity's Pink Collection bracelets ($12 each).
Proceeds go to the Dr. Susan Love Research Foundation, which focuses on raising awareness for breast cancer as well as collecting funds to support advances in breast cancer research.
8. Need a new fall scent? The Tory Burch Love Relentlessly Breast Cancer Awareness Rollerball ($30) is a unique combination of rose, amber and fiery red pepper.
Available at Macy’s.
20 percent of the retail price from each product sale will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).