Making Strides Against Breast Cancer
Learn how the American Cancer Society benefits us all.
The American Cancer Society invests in groundbreaking breast cancer research and helps women in every community. In fact, one in two women newly diagnosed with breast cancer turns to us for everything from information about clinical trials to getting rides to treatments. Join Making Strides Against Breast Cancer. Together, we can create a world with less breast cancer and more birthdays.
Help End Breast Cancer. Join us at one of Delmarva’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Events:
Saturday, Oct. 20 • Ocean City, Md.
Ocean City Boardwalk at the Inlet
Sunday, Oct. 21 • Wilmington
Tubman-Garrett Riverfront Park
Sunday, Oct. 21 • Georgetown
Delaware Technical Community College Owens Campus
- American Cancer Society: Get Involved
- Delaware ACMEs Support American Cancer Society
- Rebeccah Neu: American Cancer Society’s Look Good Fell Better Classes
- Sherri Hastings of Laurel: Supports Breast Cancer Survivors
- Mervyn Antonio of Middletown: American Cancer Society’s Reach to Recovery Program
- Cindy Lupinetti: American Cancer Society Volunteer
- Making Strides Across The Delmarva Peninsula
- American Cancer Society: The Facts