American Cancer Society: Get Involved
The American Cancer Society is the most effective breast cancer-fighting organization in the world: We are doing the most to help people with breast cancer today and are working tirelessly to find cures to end the disease tomorrow.
The American Cancer Society:
- Invests more in breast cancer research than any other cancer and has played a role in nearly every major breast cancer research breakthrough in recent history.
- One in every two women newly diagnosed with breast cancer reaches out to us for help and support.
- Our phone lines are open 24 hours a day for you and the women you love with information, answers, and emotional support.
- We work with lawmakers to increase funding for breast cancer research and ensure access to mammograms for women who need them.
Fundraise and walk for Making Strides Against Breast Cancer so the American Cancer Society can continue to save lives. This is our 20th year nationally of Making Strides!
- Start or join a team, or walk and fundraise as an individual.
- Create and personalize your fundraising Web page with photos and stories.
- Send emails encouraging everyone you know to join your team and/or support you with a donation.
- Fundraise through Facebook with our easy social media tools.
For details, go to cancer.org.