Luck Be These Ladies Tonight
(page 2 of 4)
The Big Bangs
It’s Independence Day, and that means fun.
The following events will be held July 4 unless noted.
• The city of Wilmington hosts 4th of July Celebration & Old Fashioned Picnic. Family activities begin in Tubman-Garrett Riverfront Park at 4 p.m. The Delaware Symphony Orchestra’s 8:30 p.m. show will be followed by fireworks. (wilmingtonde.gov)
• Newark lights up UD’s Athletic Complex from 6 p.m. till 9 p.m. with entertainment, crafters and food vendors. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Dover’s Fourth is an all-day affair at First State Heritage Park. Fireworks start about 9:20 p.m.
• Rehoboth Beach’s festivities start on the boardwalk at 8 p.m. The Funsters will rock the Bandstand after the fireworks. Rain date is July 5. (rehomain.com)
• Bethany Beach’s Independence Day Parade and Celebration is held at St. Ann’s Church on July 5. (townofbethanybeach.com)
• Over the line at Longwood Gardens is Founder’s Favorites, a mix of patriotic, organ and classical music, and, of course, pyrotechnics. (longwoodgardens.org)
Page 3: Happy Birthday, Andrew