At Urology Associates of Dover, our goal is to provide individualized attention in a friendly and compassionate environment, while offering a full array of state-of-the-art services. We are guided by our commitment to excellence and to setting the standard in urological care.
Urology Associates of Dover: 5 physicians. 78 years combined experience. 50 years in practice. The numbers say it all.
Jason M. Walther, M.D.
• University of the East Medical Center, Manila, Philippines
• Completed residency at St. Luke’s – Roosevelt Hospital Center, New York, New York; Mercy Catholic Medical Center, Darby, PA.
• Master of Science, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA.
• Research Assistant in Department of Reproductive Medicine, University of Texas Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, Houston, TX.
Michael R. Zaragoza, M.D.
• Has practiced in Dover since 1993.
• Attended Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
• Completed general surgery residency at Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Medicine and the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
• Completed Urology residency at University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
• Specialized Training: Prostate Brachytherapy; Lithotripsy; Interstim; Botox Injections; Laser Treatment of stones and prostate enlargement.
Donald D. Suh, M.D.
• Attended University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
• Completed residency at the University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA.
J. Henry Kim, M.D.
• Attended University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD.
• Completed residency training at West Virginia University Hospital, Morgantown, WV
• Specialized Training: Lithotripsy, Greenlight Laser, Interstim.
Christopher Vallorosi, M.D.
• B.S., University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
• Attended Hahnemann University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
• Completed General Surgery Internship at the University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, Michigan
• Completed Urology Residency at the University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, Michigan
• Specialized training and clinical interests: prostate cancer, bladder cancer, BPH (enlarged prostate), including minimally invasive therapy and laser surgery, kidney stones (including lithotripsy and laser surgery), overactive bladder and incontinence, hypogonadism and testosterone replacement therapy.