- Free sampling of specialties from over 20 of the area's best restaurants (as of Sept. 20): Artigiani Restaurant | Anthony's Coal Fired Pizza | Bella Vista Trattoria & Pizzeria | Bernies The Original Italian Water Ice | Café Gelato | Café Riviera | Chesapeake Inn Restaurant & Marina De La Coer | Delaware Technical & Community College | D&L Coffee Service | Einstein Bagels | Esposito's Porchetta | Fusion's Tasters Choice | Harry's Seafood Grill | Hilton Wilmington / Christiana | La Casa Pasta | Luigi & Giovanni Caterers Platinum Dining Group | Capers & Lemons Italian Restaurant | Serpe's Bakery | Tutto Fresco | Ulysses American Gastropub | Walters Steak House
- Free sampling of wines from every region of Italy, as well as premium
- Italian-imported beer (souvenir wine glass included)
- Professional entertainment throughout the afternoon, including contemporary and classic opera
- Hand-crafted wine-making contest (one of the largest on the East Coast)
- Signature homemade gravy contest
- Regional bocce tournament on official-sized courts
- Raffle for a four-night stay at a two-bedroom condominium at Hyatt Place Dewey Beach and a four-night stay in an oceanfront room at the Hyatt Place in Ocean City, Md. (Over $3,000 value!)
Tickets are $55 in advance, $60 at the gate. There will be plenty of parking.
Purchase tickets and find more information at www.SocietaDaVinci.com/Vendemmia, or by calling 1-877-731-5790.