Come celebrate Oktoberfest on the deck with 8 German beers, special food features, and live music. Prost!
- Traditional German-style Pilsner, light straw in color, delicately balanced with a firm hop bitterness, subtle hop flavor and a clean, dry finish.
- This crisp, clean, refreshingly tangy German Style golden ale is just the thing to quench your thirst after storming Area 51!
- Traditional German festival beer, this medium-bodied lager has a wonderful sweet, malty and bready aroma and a firm malt flavor, balanced with mild bitterness and a clean, dry finish.
- A medium-bodied Dusseldorf-style German brown ale with roasted malt aroma and flavor. A refreshing bitterness awaits at the finish.
- A Brut IPA brewed with all German ingredients. German Saphir, Hallertau Mittelfruh, and Huell Melon hops lend notes of spice, citrus, and melon.
- German dark lager with a pronounced toasted and lightly roasted malt aroma and flavor. Finishes crisp and clean.
2003 GABF Bronze Medal.
- Traditional, full-bodied dark German lager with distinct malt and bread-like aromas and flavors. Finishes clean and dry.
2014 World Beer Cup Bronze Medal.
- Traditional black German lager, medium-bodied with a slightly roasted flavor. A distinctive hop bitterness that leads to a clean, dry finish.
2009 GABF Gold Medal.
4 oz each of all 8 beers on tap for $18.00.
Iron Hill Brewery
New Castle County
Bear,Chadds Ford,Claymont,Delaware City,Elsmere,Greenville-Centreville,Hockessin,Middletown,New Castle,Newark,Newport,North Wilmington,Odessa,Pike Creek,Wilmington,Kennett Square
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.