1. Identify the most common types of real estate investing strategies and how each works.
2. Identify acquisition strategies that best fit the investor, their time and their money.
3. Calculate net profit for a rental property, flip, and wholesale.
4. Identify various sources of financing and understand the pros and cons of each.
5. Understand the basic steps to a renovation, how to determine a budget, find and manage contractors, and achieve the right end product.
6. Understand basic sales process and strategies.
7. Understand the risks and rewards of owning and managing rental property.