Sun-dried Tomato Pizza Recipe
Add some flavor and freshness to your next homemade pizza.
- Sun-dried tomato tapenade
- One 12-inch Boboli Original Crust Pizza
- 2 tablespoons herb olive oil
- ¼ cup pepperoni slices, optional
- 1 tablespoon green chili pepper olive oil
- ¼ cup onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spread sun-dried tomato tapenade on the Boboli crust. Brush with herb olive oil. Top with pepperoni, if using. Set aside.
Heat green chili pepper olive oil in a large pan. Sauté onions, garlic, spinach, broccoli and mushrooms until slightly limp.
Layer half of the sautéed vegetables and mozzarella on top of the prepared pizza crust. Repeat another layer, ending with cheese. Bake in a pan or on a pizza stone for 15 minutes or until bubbly.
Recipe courtesy of Fusions Taster’s Choice in Talleyville, where the sun-dried tomato tapenade, herb olive oil and green chili pepper olive oil are all available.