Harvest Market’s Health and Food Fair Returns
Browse and sample products from all over the country this weekend in Hockessin.
Kick your weekend grocery run into high gear this Saturday, Sept. 23, at Harvest Market Natural Foods' second annual Health and Food Fair. Sample a wide variety of food and drinks, enter to win a raffle prize, enjoy live music and purchase some grilled foods from the Harvest Market Kitchen. The vendors who will be in attendance include:
- Wild for Salmon (Bloomsburg, Pa.)
- Trickling Springs Creamery (Chambersburg, Pa.)
- Baba’s Brew Kombucha (Phoenixville, Pa.)
- Walt’s Swarmbustin’ Honey (West Grove, Pa.)
- Swiss Villa Dairy and Meats (Wrightsville, Pa.)
- Buck Run Farm (East Fallowfield Township, Pa.)
- Boiron Homeopathy (Newtown Square, Pa.)
- Chameleon Cold-Brew Coffee (Austin, Texas)
- Garden of Life (Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.)
- Crisp & Co. Pickles (Hockessin, Del.)
- Spring Thyme Herb Farm (Chester County, Pa.)
- Mompops (Kennett Square, Pa.)
- Crossfit Wheelhouse (Avondale, Pa.)
The event will take place from 11 a.m.–2 p.m., and 5 percent of total daily sales will be donated to the Pennsylvania Association for Sustainable Agriculture (PASA), who will be present during the event to chat with our customers about their work.
The Harvest Market Kitchen will be grilling Buck Run Farm Angusburgers, Eat Well World’s Best Veggie Burgers and Applegate Stadium Hot Dogs.
Harvest Market Natural Foods
7417 Lancaster Pike, Hockessin
234-6779 • www.harvestmarketnaturalfoods.com