It'd Be Criminal Not to Attend This Wine Dinner
Join Tom Foolery’s in Middletown for four delicious courses.
Photo by Danielle Bouchat-Friedman
If you've seen bottles of 19 Crimes in your local liquor store but have been too timid to try it, now is the time. The Australian winery features on its labels historic criminals who were found guilty of at least one of 19 crimes. Rather than be sentenced to death, they were sentenced to live in Australia. Each cork reveals a different crime.
Tom Foolery’s in Middletown has chosen four different 19 Crimes wines to serve at its wine dinner, which begins at 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 17.
Dinner is $45 per person. Call the restaurant at 302-449-2211 or email Stacy at email@example.com for reservations.
The menu includes:
- Marinated beef tips with vegetables served in a sourdough bread bowl
- Paired with: The Warden, Red Blend
- Bacon-wrapped shrimp, red onions, butternut squash and portabella mushroom caps skewered and grilled; finished with a sweet chili sauce
- Paired with: Hard Chard, Chardonnay
- Pan-seared lamb chops over mashed sweet potato and spaghetti squash in a wine reduction
- Paired with: The Banished, Dark Red Blend
- Rum tiramisu
- Paired with: The Uprising, Red Wine
714 Ash Blvd., Middletown