Indulge in a 4-Course Spanish Tapas Dinner
Head to the Brandywine River Museum of Art on Thursday, Oct. 12, for a feast prepared by chef MacGregor Mann.
Could your week use a bit of extra excitement? Snag tickets to the Spanish Tapas Dinner at the Brandywine River Museum of Art's Millstone Café this Thursday, Oct. 12. Chef MacGregor Mann will prepare the menu; all four courses will include optional wine pairings. Your ticket will include private access to the museum galleries before dinner.
Tickets including wine pairings are $89 for members and $99 for non-members. Tickets without wine pairings are $69 for members and $79 for non-members.
The menu will include:
- Bread with tomato and anchovies
- Marinated Spanish olives
- Iberian ham with fig jam
- Spanish octopus
- Shrimp scampi
- Crab-stuffed peppers
- Grilled sea bass, chili aioli, fresh lemon and parsley
- Beef tenderloin, smoked potato and cabrales demi
- Fava and lima bean salad, idiazabal cheese and warm sherry vinaigrette
- Local mushrooms with sherry and truffle
- Goat cheesecake with fresh honey, preserved lemon and bee pollen
Spanish Tapas Dinner
Thursday, Oct. 12, 7–8:30 p.m.
Brandywine River Museum of Art | Millstone Café
1 Hoffman’s Mill Rd.
Chadds Ford, Pa. • 610-388-2700
For tickets, visit bit.ly/2hjEkOd.