Unwind at Hotel du Pont's Wine Dinner
Enjoy five courses at the esteemed Green Room.
Don’t miss the Hotel du Pont's Green Room Wine Cellar Dinner, tonight, Oct. 7, from 6–9:30 p.m. Wines are hand-selected from the Green Room’s cellar and expertly paired with delicious courses by executive chef Keith Miller. Dinner is $80 per person and does not include valet parking or gratuity.
The menu includes:
- Citrus-crusted seared tuna with winter squash and apple ravioli, tri-color chard and a citrus-ginger gastrique
- Phelps Sauvignon Blanc
- House-made mortadella—country paté, duck liver paté, duck rillette, smoked cherry purée, Champagne mustard, pickled vegetables, red onion and truffle potato salad
- Beaucastel Cote du Rhone
- Bison strip loin served with red wine demi, roasted beets, braised kale, chorizo and roasted potato
- Howell Mountain Merlot 1997
- Petite greens and bleu cheese soufflé served with a red wine reduction
- How ell Mountain 2002
- Fig and almond crème brûlée with phyllo crisp and caramel
- Taylor 20-Year Port
The Green Room at the Hotel du Pont
11th and Market sts., Wilmington