Who's Excited for Wilmington Beer Week?
The festivities kick off early at 8th & Union’s Revelation Craft Brewing Company tap takeover.
Wilmington Beer Week (Nov. 6–Nov. 11) is almost here, and 8th & Union Kitchen is getting a jumpstart on the annual celebration. The Wilmington gastropub has partnered with Revelation Craft Brewing Company to bring guests a tap takeover starting Wednesday, Nov. 1, followed by a three-course prix fixe menu starting on Sunday, Nov. 5.
There will be four delicious varieties on tap from Nov. 5–Nov. 11: Conan the Juiceman (IPA), Mamajuana Brown Ale, Smorter Porter and Co-Conspirator Gluten-Free Apricot Sour.
The prix fixe menu includes:
- Chili plum glazed pineapple and Andouille sausage shish kebob
- Paired with: Conan the Juiceman
- Lamb ragout with chickpea polenta waffle
- Paired with: Mamajuana Brown Ale
- Deconstructed S’mores
- Paired with: Smorter Porter
8th & Union Kitchen
801 N. Union St., Wilmington
654-9780 • www.8thandunion.com