Spend a Wild Night at Maiale Deli & Salumeria
Treat your taste buds to a five-course tasting dinner of venison, wild boar and more.
Have you ever wanted to try venison? How about wild boar? Well, you'll have your chance on Saturday, Dec. 2, at Maiale Deli & Salumeria's five-course wild game dinner.
Tickets, $60 per person, are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Stop into Maiale Deli (3301 Lancaster Pike, Wilmington) to purchase your tickets, or call 302-691-5269 to purchase them over the phone. Dinner begins at 7 p.m.
The delectable menu includes:
- First course: Venison chili
- Second course: Merguez lamb sausage with a couscous salad
- Third course: Wild boar bacon topped with an apple-onion compote
- Fourth course: Duck confit over a roasted leek and goat cheese risotto
- Fifth course: Cherry tart à la mode
For more information, visit thesausagekingofdelaware.com/5-course-tasting-dinner.