Give Thanks for Wine and Cheese
Visit Chaddsford Winery for a seasonal pairing tour.
Yesterday's Thanksgiving festivities may have you feeling a bit gluttonous, but how can you pass up the opportunity to indulge in perfectly paired wine and cheese?
Don’t miss Chaddsford Winery’s Wine and Cheese Walk, a delicious pairing tour that celebrates the flavors of the season.
The lineup includes:
- Bucheron goat cheese, Di Bruno Bros. fig jam with acacia honey and black lava cashews
- 2013 Barrel Select Chardonnay and Chaddsford White
- Fontina Fontal, Di Bruno Bros. black olive tapanade and Di Bruno Bros. sweet Abbruzze sausage
- 2014 Pinot Grigio and 2015 Artisan Series Dry Rosé
- Triple creme Brie, Amarena cherries and Cinnful cocoa pecans
- 2014 Harbinger and Sunset Blush
- Gemelli’s ricotta-fig gelato and goat cheese-raspberry gelato
- Spiced apple, holiday spirit and coffee
Advanced tickets purchased online are $20 per person and include a four-station, progressive wine-and-cheese pairing, along with a keepsake wine glass. Onsite tickets will be $25 per person, only while supplies last.
Attendees can arrive and take the tour anytime between 1 and 6 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 26, and between 1 and 5 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 27. Tickets are limited for each date and are only valid on the date for which they purchased.
Purchase tickets on the winery's website.
Chaddsford Winery’s Wine and Cheese Walk
Saturday, Nov. 26 and Sunday, Nov. 27
632 Baltimore Pike, Chadds Ford, Pa.