Join Shake Shack and 2SP Brewing Co. for an Unforgettable Dinner
The menu sounds like four courses of pure bliss.
Chick’n Shack//Courtesy of Shake Shack
If you've ever wondered what a beer milkshake might taste like, now is your chance to find out. On Thursday, May, 25, 2SP Brewing Company is teaming up with Shake Shack for a guided tasting of 2SP Brewing Co.’s award-winning brews paired with four Shake Shack burgers. The Burgers 'n' Brews dinner will take place at the Christiana Shake Shack in Newark. Tickets are $35, and guests must be 21 years or older to attend.
The menu will include:
- The Shack-cago Dog served with Rick’s Picks Shack relish, onion, cucumber, pickle, tomato, sport pepper, celery salt and mustard
- Paired with Delco Lager, the flagship brew that is heavy on malt with big caramel body.
- The Chick’n Shack sandwich served with lettuce, pickles and buttermilk herb mayo.
- Paired with 2SPILS, described as clean, crisp and grassy.
- The ShackMeister Burger is an Angus beef cheeseburger topped with crispy marinated shallots and ShackSauce.
- Paired with Coldcock, an aggressively hopped English IPA.
- A vanilla frozen custard milkshake made with Baby Bob American Stout.
Burgers ‘n’ Brews Dinner
Thursday, May 25; 7–9 p.m.
Christina Shake Shack
2120 Fashion Center Blvd., Newark
Purchase tickets via Eventbrite.