A Delicious Series is Starting at The Inn at Grace Winery
Enjoy dinner and drinks at the historic farm and vineyard.
Courtesy of The Inn at Grace Winery
The Inn at Grace Winery is kicking off its Dine with Grace supper series this Wednesday, May 31. Enjoy dinner on the court prepared by executive chef Scott Megill in collaboration with local area chefs.
This week, chef Megill will prepare a farm-to-table meal with chef Anne Coll of The Whip Tavern. Passed bites and drinks begin at 6:30 p.m.; dinner is served at 7 p.m. Dinner is $95 per guest, with the option to add a $35 wine pairing.
The remaining supper series includes:
- June 28: Farm-to-table table dinner in the vineyard with Terrain’s chef Ryan Bloome
- July 26: Dinner in the winery with James Beard nominee chef Joseph Baldino of Zeppoli
- August 23: Dinner in the vineyard with James Beard finalist chef John Patterson of FORK
- September 27: Harvest Dinner in the orchard
- November 29: Wild game dinner in the winery
Space is limited and reservations are required. Email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dine with Grace supper series
Wednesday, May 31, 6:30–10 p.m.
The Inn at Grace Winery
50 Sweetwater Road
Glen Mills, Pa.
For tickets, visit http://www.eventbrite.com/e/dine-with-grace-dinner-on-the-court-tickets-34515492768Eventbrite