Here's a Delicious Way to Bid Farewell to Winter
It involves a lot of food. And beer.
If you attended Two Stone Pub’s Winter is Coming Wild Game Beer Dinner, you've probably been anxiously awaiting a sequel. The Hockessin restaurant's Winter is Going Spring Beer Dinner on Monday, March 20, will include five decadent courses and beers.
Dinner begins at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $49.95 per person. Call 239-2200 to make a reservation.
The menu includes:
- Spicy avocado and jumbo lump crab bon-bons with Pacific salmon roe, smoked corn romesco, red-veined sorrel and Meyer lemon-dill vinaigrette
- Spring chicken and house-made ricotta dumplings with grilled ramp consommé, baby heirloom carrots, cipollini onions, drunken morels and fresh herbs
- Baby spring greens salad with golden beet carpaccio, goat cheese ice cream, pine nut brittle, asparagus, dandelion and mustard greens, micro cress, smoked sea salt and white balsamic vinaigrette
- Meadowset Farms roasted spring lamb with buttermilk whipped Idaho potatoes, pickled fiddlehead ferns, fava bean coulis, house-made lamb bacon, natural lamb jus and chives
- Apple cider doughnut whoopie pie with warm pecan cheesecake, caramelized peaches and toasted bourbon syrup
Two Stones Pub Hockessin
300 Lantana Drive, Hockessin