What Are You Doing New Year’s Eve?
Ring in 2017 with dinner, dancing and an overnight stay at the Hilton Wilmington/Christiana.
Believe it or not, New Year’s Eve is only two weeks away. Have you made plans yet? The Hilton Wilmington/Christiana is hosting the ultimate New Year’s Eve party.
For $499 per couple, the hotel has an amazing evening planned.
The package includes:
- Overnight accommodations on the executive level
- Champagne and party favors
- Four-hour open bar (7–8 p.m. and 10 p.m.–1 a.m.)
- Cocktail reception and five-course dinner, including a surf-and-turf dinner for two with wine and beer service in the Le Chameleon Ballroom
- After-dinner entertainment: DJ Dana McDonald, dancing and open bar until 1 a.m.
- Midnight Champagne toast and balloon drop
- Late-night snack and dessert buffet, served after midnight
- Breakfast buffet for two in the morning
- Late checkout time of 1 p.m.
- The option to buy one, get one free. If you book this package, you'll have the choice of staying for free on Dec. 30 or Jan. 1.
There is also a special four-course prix fixe dinner menu available in the Brasserie Grille on New Year’s Eve from 5–10 p.m. Choose from a list of seven starters, like roasted tomato-and-basil bisque or a seared crab cake. Three salad options are available, including Caesar; roasted fig, pears and Gorgonzola; and spicy goat cheese balls served over berries and field greens. There are eight entree choices, including herb-crusted prime rib, garlic sesame-seared sea bass, and a vegetarian trio. Finish off the evening with a slice of New York cheesecake, spice cake or an eggnog creme brulee. The price of the meal will vary depending on the entree ordered. Prices range from $57 to $83 per person.
100 Continental Drive, Newark