Ulysses Gastropub Turns Five
The North Wilmington staple is celebrating with a few special raffles.
Ulysses American Gastropub, known for its 24 rotating taps and modern pub grub, is celebrating its fifth anniversary on Monday, Dec. 19.
Head to the North Wilmington pub on Monday—you can enter to a raggle basket of assorted beer and accouterments. There will also be a raffle for a personal kegerator; all of those proceeds will benefit the brave men and women of the Wilmington Fire Department.
The draft list for the event includes:
- Otter Creek (Double Dose IPA)
- Oskar Blues (Bourbon Barrel-Aged Ten Fidy)
- Dogfish Head (120 Minute IPA)
- Sixpoint Brewery (Farmhouse Renovation)
- Lagunitas Brewing Company (High West-ified Imperial Coffee Stout)
- Allagash (One T)
- Blue Earl (Top of the World Stout)
- Mispillion River/Brick Works (Ulysses’s 5th Anniversary IPA)
Ulysses American Gastropub Anniversary Party
5 p.m.–1 a.m.
1716 Marsh Road, Wilmington