Beer Lovers, This Five-Course Meal is for You
Sullivan’s Steakhouse in Wilmington is partnering with Lagunitas Brewing Company for its first beer dinner of the season.
On Wednesday, April 19, Sullivan’s Steakhouse is kicking off its 2017 season of beer dinners by partnering with Lagunitas Brewing Company. The five-course menu will pair a different Lagunitas beer—a brewery founded in 1993 in Lagunitas, Calif.,—with a delicious dish. The dinner is $75 per person; for reservations, call 479-7970.
The menu will include:
- Pickled oysters served with a cherry gelée and cucumber
- Paired with: Aunt Sally (a dry-hopped sweet tart sour mash ale)
- Pâté Maison served with mango-pineapple chutney on a crostini
- Paired with: A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’ (a hoppy pale wheat ale)
- Brown Shugga’-braised pork belly, served with Gruyere mac n’ cheese, onion jam and Swiss chard
- Paired with: Brown Shugga’ (a strong ale)
- Barbecue-rubbed strip served with bacon and leek hash
- Paired with: Cappuccino Stout (an imperial stout)
- Sticky toffee pudding
- Paired with: Davey Murray’s Best Scotch Ale (a scotch ale)
5525 Concord Pike, Wilmington