2019 Women in Business Nominations
Each year Delaware Today features some of the region’s most successful, influential and up-and-coming Women in Business. Through the cover story of our December issue and our subsequent upstate and downstate events, we spotlight the women who are making their marks as corporate innovators, small business people and leaders in the not-for-profit world.
Who are the female CEOs, entrepreneurs and executive directors of non-profits the community needs to know about and celebrate? Delaware Today is currently seeking nominations for women in any and all fields who live and/or work in Delaware.
Our editorial staff will consider each nomination and will highlight more than 20 of these highly successful women in the December issue. The women will also be celebrated at the 2019 Women in Business luncheons.
Criteria for nominations:
- Demonstrates excellence in her field
- Goes above and beyond her duties
- Is committed to the community
- Has made a significant impact on an individual, company or community
- Lives and/or works in Delaware
- Nominations will be accepted only via this form. No email or postal nominations, please.
Nomination deadline: May 31, 2019
When nominating, please provide specific examples. If you have questions about the nomination process, please contact Scott Pruden at firstname.lastname@example.org.